Limerick – Best buzz in Ireland and home to hurling legends
Did a little analysis this morning in relation to:
- Where would one find the best buzz in the country?
- Where would you find the most smiles on faces?
- Which is the happiest county in Ireland?
- Where would you find a panel of 36 sportsmen called ‘heros’?
- What county in Ireland is in the news – for all the right reasons?
- Where would you find the most number of people dressed in green sports t shirts?
Just in case you haven’t figured it out yet, the answer is LIMERICK. This is where you will find the most passionate hurling supporters in Ireland this year? It has taken Limerick 45 years to win the famous Liam McCarthy Cup in the All Ireland Hurling Final last weekend. Whilst I wasn’t at the match I was glued to the television and watched and listened to the clash of the hurleys as Limerick and Galway fought for the right to hit the sliotar and watch it soar through the air within the posts. Hurling is without a doubt the most skilful, fastest and entertaining of sports on this planet. I am not one bit prejudiced; it is a fact.
The next question to ask yourself is
- Where should I stay when I get to Limerick?
If you are going to Limerick be sure and stay in the heart of Georgian Limerick in Number One Pery Square. It is the ideal place with superb accommodation and excellent food in their Sash Restaurant. Here you can drink in some some culture and heritage along with the ‘craic’?
Limerick – home to hurling legends and the Liam McCarthy Cup 2018.